Wednesday, November 26, 2008

read me!

While postponing my research for a paper due Saturday, I decided to set up Google Reader since Ari suggested I do so--he clearly does not use it very much, but speaks very highly of it. I've put in all of my friends' blogs, some political websites I follow, some IL-PL blogs I follow, as well as tech stuff and other dorky things. When I come upon an article I think is worthy of sharing, I share it on the link I just provided. Enjoy this, and read what I read because I clearly think everyone should.

On top of that, Thanksgiving is tomorrow, and while it's not my favorite holiday, I've agreed to celebrate at Jackie's and make some food. I shall be making sweet potatoes and marshmallows (a favorite) as well as fudge for later. Insha'allah there will be a lot of food because a lot of us are coming. Happy Thanksgiving to all--especially to Native Americans cause I think they got shafted majorly in the founding of the USA and that's not alright.

--Ibrahim

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for including me on your page! I am so honored!! =)

    ReplyDelete