
With Kathy and Hani on a night out in Amman, helwe katir!

Check out the path at the University, wowww!

One of the many enjoyable taxi rides in Amman, Jordan. Never a dull moment.

Me and Rasha, my new friend who works for the program, on the Mudaraj al-Roumani, the Roman Amphitheatre!
YAY PHILADELPHIA. Story: she suggested we run to the top of the steps, and I could not resist it. I felt like the ancient Roman Rocky! I explained this deeper significance to her, and we both agreed it was a rather momentous occasion.
More to come, people, as I have a massive surprise for everyone. Stay tuned!
--Ibrahim
UPDATE:
Check out some more photos. These include my visit to the Royal Automobile Museum as well as my FIRST HAIRCUT IN ONE YEAR TO THE DAY. 366 days since Shahar shaved my head, and well, it was time. Too much attention? A few interesting comments of what my hair might look like to most people? I don't know what tipped me over, but I do know that a lot of people really liked my hair and well, too bad for them! I told them they can buy it off me, hehe...
Enjoy the photos, and comments are great! Emails too!

i was just going to comment that your hair looks GLORIOUS until i read the update... you shaved it off!
ReplyDeleteas much as i loved it long, you are still the ideal man.
keep on chunkin' it out.
love,
simona