Monday, November 2, 2009

jewish terrorist

For 12 years he's been acting, and alone, and nobody stopped him until now. He even confessed to killing two men and was dismissed because of lack of evidence. It seems that every headline in Ha'aretz. I think that the only "positive" things I can get from this are that in both English and Hebrew they are calling him a terrorist, yes, a terrorist and not just a serial killer or a hate criminal, even though he's Jewish... oh, and that even the spokespeople for the settlement movement condemn his activities:

Acts of the kind allegedly committed by Yaakov Teitel are grave, prohibited and unacceptable. The security forces should be congratulated for discovering him.


So said Danny Dayan, chairman of the Yesha Council. But discovered now? After 12 years? Perhaps these so-called security forces should be investigated for bias. I highlighted some other words in that quote that really tell it all. Allegedly, because his proud confessions and the 12-year-long file of his crimes are still not enough evidence to really say...

This situation is just one of the many disgusting stories that we hear from Tales of the Occupation. I hope my next post can be a little more uplifting. After all, there is one less terrorist standing in the way of peace now that this guy's all found out.

No comments:

Post a Comment