When I saw on my calendar that the first was approaching, I knew that I had to put on my thinking cap and conspire with those friends of mine across the river in Jordan. My friend Ari was the unfortunate albeit quite exposed target of this prank, and it worked perfectly. We convinced him that he had a meeting to discuss with a high level official from the State Department or someone sent by the embassy that wanted to meet with people interested in foreign service that had high level language skills. Of course he bought it and took the requests to dress for an interview very seriously.
A thousand shukrans to everyone who helped in executing this for me and especially to those who added their own creative spins on it in order to make it as believable and successful as it was! Special thanks to Rana, my co-conspirer, Allison for her incredible theatrics and improvised fine tuning, and Ahmad for capturing the spoil on video! I hope that everyone enjoys it!
--Ibrahim
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment