This version of the news item is probably the best I've seen yet. It's so sad, desperate, and beautiful. This part of the world feels hot, but I don't see that reflected in Jordanians. I want to talk to them about it. I mean, come on. I'm walking into Israel in January, a month before new elections and right after Abbas's term is supposed to end. On top of that, the Annapolis Summit "runs out" about that same time. I don't know, but I think this is a very interesting time to be in the Middle East.
Another news item, this one from jpost, pisses me off. What does this mean for me? What's going to happen from this? Why did the US attack Syria; do they really expect it to be okay? Al Hamid Lalllah (yeah I'm a bedouin, what?) the talks between Syria and Israel are not US sponsored or else I'd think they might get cut. But still, keeping a close eye on that for the next two months because if I can't get a visa to Syria I'll be one unhappy Jew.
--Ibrahim
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love Ibrahim (you and the article version)!! I HAD to post the haaretz story on my fb page. THESE are the types of things people need to know about. Not just the minority extremists' actions. Thank you for sharing!
ReplyDeletePS: the "word verification" I had to type for this posting was "abwhorra" -- funny...